School Growth Plan
We envision creating a rich tapestry of learning opportunities so that students can fulfil their true potential.
We have three main goals:
• To foster a love of reading at all grade levels
• To promote and improve reading comprehension at all grade levels by strengthening the reading and writing connection
2. Social Emotional Learning
• To foster social emotional well-being and self-regulation amongst all Langdale students
• To identify students who are highly anxious and provide targeted supports so that they can identify specific strategies that work for them
3. Career Planning
• To provide students with opportunities to explore a variety of career paths while identifying the core competencies that will enable them to be successful in the twenty-first century
Our core values are centered around our five keywords of kindness, courage, perseverance, ownership and optimism. Furthermore, we collectively support environmental education, service learning and artistic endeavour.